What's included in the box:
- Power Supply
- Resource Disc
- User Manual
What you will need
- Cameras & Power Supplies
- Ethernet Cable
1. Device Connections
Before installing anything we strongly recommend that you connect your cameras to your recorder and test your system first. We check everything to make sure it is working when it leaves us, but it may become damaged during transit, so it is better to know now than after you have fitted everything!
- Camera Connections
Connect camera’s video cable to video extension cable.
- Power to Camera
Connect camera’s power adapter to the camera’s power connector and plug into mains power supply.
- Recorder Connections
Connect extension cable's connector to one of the Video In ports on the rear of the recorder
- Complete Connection setup
Connect peripheral devices to the DVR and provide power
2. Recorder’s Rear Panel Connections
- Audio Inputs - RCA (not available on 4/8 channel devices)
- Alarm Inputs (not available on 4/8 channel devices)
- Camera inputs – BNC
- Audio output - RCA
- HDMI - Display to monitor output
- Network port (Internet)
- 2 x USB ports (mouse or backup)
- Audio Inputs - RCA
- RS485 - PTZ camera inputs
- VGA - Display to monitor output
- DC 12Volt power supply port
3. Connecting to the Internet
Connect the Ethernet cable into the ‘Network’ port on the rear of the recorder, then connect the other end into one of the spare ports on your modem-router, as shown below. This will mean you can set up remote viewing via our app.